How can I remove question I posted?

Isel Arias January 13, 2022

Question no longer relevant.

2 answers

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2022

Hi @Isel Arias 👋

Welcome to the Community! Quick question... was the board created by the guest or are you an admin of the board?

Option 1: If the guest created the board and is the admin, you can just choose to leave the board. To leave a board in Trello, open the board menu on the right side of the board, click "More" and choose "Leave Board". This will remove your account from the board, which means you may no longer be able to access it.

Option 2: You can remove the guest from a board, click the avatar in the members section in the board menu, and select "Remove from Board". 

After this you can close the board by selecting "Close Board" from the board menu (open the board's menu and click the "More" button to expand the menu options). You have to be an admin of a board to close it.

Premium Workspace admins are able to close any board within their Workspace, even if they are not an admin of that particular board or if it is a 'private' board within the Workspace.

Other board members will receive a notification that the board has been closed.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

0 votes
Shailey Narula January 13, 2022

Hi @Isel Arias 

This might solve your problem. 

In order to delete a board, you'll need to close the board first. Closing a board is similar to archiving a card—you can leave it in your "Closed boards" list if you think you might want to use it again someday, or you can delete the board permanently once it's closed.

Read more here: https://help.trello.com/article/801-deleting-a-board

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events