Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I recover my board in Trello?

Jesus Adrian Citul Cervantes August 26, 2019

I was cheking my boards in trello and accidentally choose the option of "Remove from Team", ¿is there a solution to recover the board?Captura1.PNG

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2019

@Jesus Adrian Citul Cervantes I also don't see a Remove From Team option under my settings. 

Settings.png

I do know that boards that are not assigned to a team show in the Personal Boards list. Go to your Boards page. The Personal Boards should be the first section that appears (after the default 4 Most Recently Viewed).

If you have a lot of Personal Boards, there may be an option to Show Less Active boards underneath that section - it may be hiding there. 

LessActiveBoards.png

Thanks, but in "Personal Boards" does not appear.

Captura1.PNG

carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2019

@Jesus Adrian Citul Cervantes It sounds like you were not the board's original creator. Do you know anyone who was also on the team that would have created it? It should show up on their account still. 

I would have other team members check their Personal Board section to see if you can track it down and then add it back.

Otherwise, if you have any direct link to a card from the board - Trello's support team may be able to help.

Jesus Adrian Citul Cervantes August 27, 2019

Exactly, i'm not the original creator.

Jesus Adrian Citul Cervantes August 28, 2019

I already contact with the original creator and he can return the board, thanks to all for your answers.

Like Marianne Miller likes this
carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 29, 2019

@Jesus Adrian Citul Cervantes That's great to hear! Glad I could help!

Like Marianne Miller likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Marianne Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2019

I can't seem to reproduce your issue.  I don 't have "remove from team" option on my board settings.

If you go to the "Boards" view (list), it should display under one of these categories.  If it exists at all, it should return a search result set.  but just in case, I'd also check the Closed boards at the bottom.  Maybe someone else has some other ideas?

I check all this option and nothing, it is very weird.

0 votes
Marianne Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2019

Did you remove the board or remove yourself from the team?  Does anyone else have admin rights to the team config?  If so, they may be able to re-assign access.

Does the board still show that board under "recently viewed" on your Home page?

If you can access it there, you may be able to reassign access to the team.

Alternatively, you may be able to search by name and then recover the board.

I pick the option "Remove from team", so i believe that action remove the board from the team, and i'm admin, but i don't see any option to re-assign access.

And don't show the board in the option "Recently viewed".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events