Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I reactivate a power up?

LEGEND Coaching - Arsim Muslija September 16, 2020

Dear Atlassian Community,

I had the problem that meetings in our Google Calender were filled in for two times. Because we had a connection with Cronofy and Planyway.

To stop that I deactivated both power ups. For the future we just want to use Cronofy.

But now I cannot reactivate Cronofy. Here is a short Loomvideo with sound for better understanding.

https://www.loom.com/share/d26c9b7a7f5143c7a9709a3a6ba30a61

Thank you for your time and for your help.

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2020

@LEGEND Coaching - Arsim Muslija you may need to "delete all personal data" before you can properly reinstall it

LEGEND Coaching - Arsim Muslija September 16, 2020

@Iain Dooley thank you for your quick answer. Could you explain me more about this? Thank you for your time and for your efforts.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2020

@LEGEND Coaching - Arsim Muslija Sorry I didn't realise that this wasn't a common setting for all power ups, the only time I had trouble re-enabling a disabled power up was the Crmble power up and I had to choose to delete personal data, but it looks as though it's an option specific to that power up rather than a generic option.

LEGEND Coaching - Arsim Muslija September 30, 2020

@Iain Dooley  and how I can solve this ? I am sorry but I don't know what to do.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 30, 2020

@LEGEND Coaching - Arsim Muslija I don't know ... have you tried submitting the question directly to Trello Support? You can do so back at trello.com/contact

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events