Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I move several cards with the same label to a separate list at once?

rum035l August 10, 2021

Как разом перенести несколько карточек с одной меткой в отдельный список?

Имеется в списке несколько карточек, у них проставлена одинаковая метка.  в списке есть много разных карточке и разных меток. 

Мне нужно перенести в отдельный список карточки только с одной определенной меткой 

У каждой карточки только 1 метка. 

Карточек несколько 100 

https://yadi.sk/i/kelEDRgdZxy7Cw

На скриншоте видно, что мне нужно перенести несколько карточек в меткой "работа" в другой список. 

How can I move several cards with the same label to a separate list at once? There are several cards in the list, they have the same label. there are many different cards and different labels in the list.

I need to move cards with only one specific label to a separate list

Each card has only 1 label.

There are several cards 100

https://yadi.sk/i/kelEDRgdZxy7Cw

The screenshot shows that I need to transfer several cards labeled "work" to another list.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2021

@rum035l 

You will need to use the collect card action under “cascade” (last action) to gather all the cards with the blue label into a checklist as links and iterate through each card through the checklist items with a move. 

rum035l August 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the answer, but unfortunately I can't figure out how to do this. Could you show it in the screenshots, step by step. On a small concrete example.

Огромное спасибо за ответ, но я к сожалению не могу понять, как это сделать. Могли бы Вы показать на скриншотах, пошагово. На небольшом конкретном примере.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2021

@rum035l 

This is an example using a card button

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 10.22.38 PM.jpg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events