How can I manage email notifications as a user?

Deleted user October 12, 2017

I am in direct sales and very new to Trello.  I am looking for boards (and or examples) where someone is using Trello for customer management (customer information, follow-up calls, areas of interest).    

Thank you in advance for any information. 

Jean

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2017

Hey Jean,

Take a look at Trello's Inspiration page. There's a lot of example boards, and you may find just what you are looking for...

I notice your subject line is "How can I manage email notifications as a user?" however the question doesn't involve that. Can you elaborate on what you're wanting to accomplish with the email notifications? This may help...

Deleted user October 13, 2017

My actual question was if I can dial directly from Trello.  For example, I am putting customer info in with their phone number and I would like to touch phone number to dial.   I was not sure if there was an app or if this was possible. Is this also possible with email?   

Thanks

Jean

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events