How can I hide part of the description field?

Jonathan Cloud November 30, 2018

When I send a long email to a Trello card, part of the description is hidden, and "Show full description" appears as a link below the description field. But if I paste the text into the description field, how do I create this same effect?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2018

@Jonathan Cloud this happens automatically when a card with a long description is opened, it's not something you can control.

Jonathan Cloud November 30, 2018

Except it doesn't always seem to happen. But it worked when I just tried it, so maybe it's fine. Thanks

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2018

@Jonathan Cloud great news, if this worked for you can you please mark the answer as accepted? It's the only thing that brightens my otherwise dismal and lifeless days.

Like Conner Ring likes this
Jonathan Cloud December 3, 2018

Absolutely, thanks

Like Iain Dooley likes this
Conner Ring January 25, 2021

"great news, if this worked for you can you please mark the answer as accepted? It's the only thing that brightens my otherwise dismal and lifeless days." 

Read this post for a similar issue and I have to say, that was 10/10 lmao

1 vote
Jonathan Cloud December 3, 2018

And please find something more interesting to brighten your days!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events