Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I hide completed items (Trello checklist) in the IPad-App

Elisa Sommerer May 23, 2017

Somehow I can't hide completed items from checklist in the I-Pad-App. As I mostly work on the desktop and have many hidden items in every list, it is difficult to work with the lists full of completed items when opening them in the app.

2 answers

1 vote
Guy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 17, 2017

If you swipe left on the checklist name it gives you the option to hide completed items or delete.  This also works on the iphone app.

Clark Baker January 10, 2018

Maybe that changed, but I just checked and swiping left gives you the option to either create a card from that item or delete it.

It's so odd that this feature has been on the android app for so long but not on the iOS app.

cruisercohen August 2, 2018

Clark, Swipe left on the title of the checklist, not on an individual checklist item.

Elisa Sommerer August 6, 2018

Thanks, that works!

0 votes
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2017

Hiding completed items on a checklist is available on a computer and mobile browser only, but we'll be happy to register your interest in this for our mobile apps!

Elisa Sommerer May 28, 2017

Thanks.

Clark Baker November 27, 2017

+1 - this feature has been in the android app for a long time. Strange that it's not in the iOS app

There was a card for this on the Trello iOS App roadmap board but it disappeared: https://trello.com/c/tKdrIRaI/291-swipe-to-hide-completed-checklist-items

Justin Reina March 16, 2023

Can we please add this feature to the Trello iOS app? My view gets blocked quickly by completed tasks when I am running through a set of activities - this is distracting and frustrating :(

If we can be able to hide completed tasks on iOS it would be great!! :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events