Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get events or items listed in my iCalendar (Apple Calendar) Go to a Trello board?

Lovie Gilbreath September 14, 2020

I am fairly new to Trello, and it looks like there are easy ways to get Trello items transferred over to other calendars, but I am trying to get items that are listed / entered in my apple iCal calendar to automatically be transferred over into a specific list on one of my Trello boards.  Is there an easy way to do this without needing Cronofy? I have had a terrible time trying to link Cronofy with my Trello account and it just seems like a lot of trouble for something so simple that I need. I don’t really need two-way sync - I don’t need Trello info to go into my Apple calendar; I need the reverse. This is not for a complicated business it’s just for personal use and I only need it for one board.  
Or, is it worth it to keep trying to get Cronofy?  Any advice Is very much appreciated. Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2020

@Lovie Gilbreath I'm not sure about iCal but you can use Zapier to get Google calendar events to create Trello cards. You can also use iCal with Google Calendar. You might be able to do the same with iCloud via Zapier.

Lovie Gilbreath September 16, 2020

Thank you so much, I’ll give that a try!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events