Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get Butler to do this?

Nikki Chongco May 25, 2020

I have 2 boards, PURCHASE ORDER AND RECEIVING REPORT.  In board, "PURCHASE ORDER", once a task is moved to list "DONE", I want it to trigger an action to a card in board, "RECEIVING REPORT".  I want an item on a checklist in a certain card in board, "RECEIVING REPORT" to convert its checklist item into a linked task as soon as it gets that trigger from board,"PURCHASE ORDER". 

How do you think I can do this? I hope this is making any sense.

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2020

@Nikki Chongco if the card that you're moving in the "PURCHASE ORDER" board is linked to the card in "RECEIVING REPORT", then you could do run this command from your "PURCHASE ORDER" board for example (obviously change the name of the list as required):2020-05-27 at 3.18 pm.pngThen you have a separate command in the "RECEIVING REPORT" board that converts a checklist into a linked card when checked off, you could restrict this only to items checked in a particular checklist name:

2020-05-27 at 3.22 pm.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events