How can I export a date / an appointment / a deadline from trello to outlook?

Peter Marines July 19, 2017

I would like to set up a date in trello and wish it apperaing in outlook, because my outlook is the master of all dates

2 answers

0 votes
Peter Marines July 25, 2017

Dear Matthew
Are you working for Atlassian or Cronofy?

So I let you know my solution: Open Extras in Trello Menu, go to calender, aktivate calender, copy the URL which is shown.

Go to Outlook, open new calender, option from internet, copy the URL from above therein, rename the added calender.

Kind regards

Peter

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2017

Hey Peter!

For syncing your Trello calendar with your Outlook calendar, I recommend using Cronofy for Trello

Check that out and let me know if you have questions about it

Peter Marines July 20, 2017

Dear Matthew

Thank you for the answer. I discoverd on cronofy, that this is only available as a charged service. Do you know another possibility?

Krgds Peter

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2017

Hmm... I don't see where it's a pay service. I use it and have never paid. Do you have a screenshot? 

Peter Marines July 25, 2017

Dear Matthew

Are you working for Attlasian oder Cronofy?

I let you know my solution: Go to Trello Menu, open Extras, go for calendar, aktivate calendar, copy URL, which is shown.

Go to Outlook, click open new calender, option from internet, copy the URL from above, ENTER. Rename the added new calender.

Kind regards

Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events