Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I edit the actions I used to build a Board Button with Buttler?

Charlton Alexandro Andrade Almeida August 25, 2020

Hi I created a Board Button with Trello and I would like to change one of the parameters I have used (see the image below). For example, I would like to change "in position 6" to "in position 7", but there´s no "Edit" option.

How can I do it?

I would appreciate any help! Thanks in advance :)

trello buttler edit.JPG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2020

@Charlton Alexandro Andrade Almeida you can't edit that bit, but you can create a new action and then move it up to where you want it, deleting the old one

Charlton Alexandro Andrade Almeida September 17, 2020

Thanks. I tried to follow your tip, but as soon as I pressed the button to create de new one, it was shown the message "Can't perform additional actions after a batch card copy/move". I think that as my last block is a "moving cards betweeen lists", the buttler doesn´t allow to create a new action. Probably, I would have to erase the block "moving cards betweeen lists" and after execute the new creation.

But I understood your tip: it´s not possible to edit. 

Thanks a lot!

erro buttler 17set.JPG

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2020

@Charlton Alexandro Andrade Almeida that's a shame, typically though if you delete an action and then add it back in again it will retain the content that you had so you don't have to type it all out again. What might be an idea is to open up a second tab with that rule open in it so you can copy/paste or refer back to it while you recreate it :(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events