How can I do an OR search in Trello?

Deleted user July 4, 2017

I would like to write due: overdue OR due:day and get all items past due or due today. Can I do that?

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2017

Hey Rol!

There's not currently a way to do an OR command in the search to get items that are overdue OR due today.

You COULD go to http://www.trello.com/my/cards and sort there by due date and then you would be able to see everything you need by filtering by due date, show cards from across all boards,  and show all cards.

Hope that helps!

Deleted user July 5, 2017

Thanks, that is what I thought, but I wanted to confirm. Currently I search on due:overdue and then label all of the red.

Is there a way to label several cards at once?

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2017

If all of the cards are in the same list that you want to label, Butlerbot can help with that.  The command would look like

For each card in list "list name", apply a red label and add green label

Quickly, you can use a keyboard shortcut

Pressing one of the number keys in the above mentioned document when hovering over a card will apply or remove that label.

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2017

You can also write a command such as

when a card is overdue, add the red label to the card

or

For each card that is overdue, apply a red label

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events