How can I disable using archived Trello cards in BigPicture?

Benji August 27, 2018
In the options, there is a box in which I can chose how many cards are displayed in the BigPicture Powerup for Trello. It says something about deciding if I wanr archieved cards to stay there as well, but there is nowhere where I can chose that. I have many archived cards which are of nonuse to me in the Gantt table.
Thanks in advance for your help!

2 answers

0 votes
Radosław (SoftwarePlant) October 9, 2018

Hi Benji,

Sorry to break it to you, but we have put the information about the ability to restrict archived items from being included, way too early. This functionality is not yet ready.

The earliest BigPicture Power-Up bug-fix release, that is planned to take place within few weeks, will have the information under Task limit section corrected. As far as the feature is concerned, please, keep on tracking Gantt module - card filtering component card on our Public Roadmap.

This feature would allow you to filter out specific tasks/cards (in your case - archived ones). Although there is no specific ETA for it, be informed that we have a plan to develop this functionality within next 6 weeks. 

Should you need further information just write us an email at support@softwareplant.support.com

Radosław SoftwarePlant

Sharon Eaton February 4, 2019

When will this be ready?

My Gantt chart is a mess!

Like # people like this
Malcolm Amarasekera September 18, 2019

Is this feature available yet? I dont want to import archived cards into bigpicture?

0 votes
Krisztian Kovacs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2018

Hi @Benji,

I wonder if it helps to group tasks by status?

image.png

That way you could collapse all groups and open either the "overdue" or "open" status issues.

I don't know of any ways to pre-filter issues.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events