How can I change Username in trello with Atlassian account?

Kazuma_Watanabe March 15, 2020

Hi,

I am brand new to Trello and want to change the Username.

I tried to rename the Username on Profile and Visibility.

I input new Username, pushed save button, and then saving... displayed on top right.

But, Username couldn't change.

Does anyone know how to change Trello Username with Atlassian account?

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 23.08.51.jpegScreen Shot 2020-03-15 at 23.13.58.jpeg

2 answers

0 votes
Igor Chechulin March 30, 2020

I don't know how — but right now it has changed. Just tried to do it via Safari, not trello app for os x.
It's kind a magic.

0 votes
alfredbuehler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2020

Simply go to the Atlassian account and change it there.

How can I change Trello's Username in Atlassian account ?

I couldn't find the setting item to change it there.

alfredbuehler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2020

Your atlassian username is also used for trello. You can use the link I gave in my previous post. Just login there ans update your username.

I could change Trello's Full name in Atlassian account, but couldn't change Trello's Username there.

Username is like ID in Trello, it has to be unique.

Public name and other items (Job title, Department, ...) seems irrelevant to Trello.

Where can I change Username in Atlassian account?

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 8.58.16.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-16 at 8.58.30.jpegScreen Shot 2020-03-16 at 8.58.56.jpeg

Igor Chechulin March 30, 2020

The same problem. We've just moved from personal to atlassian and here you are — new user128921312321. It's not friendly for team reply's. How to solve it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events