Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add more comments under the activity section in a Trello card

Michael Neamontis December 19, 2017

I am having trouble adding any further comments under the activity section of a Trello Card. Any suggestions on how this can be done. I have a free subscription with Trello. Not sure if this matters

Regards

Michael

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2017

Michael

Are you getting some error when attempting to add a comment? Or is the comment box no longer there?  Do you have a screenshot you can share?

Michael Neamontis December 20, 2017

Hi Matthew
No, not getting an error just no comment box appearing as you suggest. Attached is the screen shot for you. Let me know what you think
Thanks MichaelCapture.PNG

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2017

Can you open the same in another web browser to see if you're having the same issue?

Michael Neamontis December 22, 2017

Hi Matthew

Have tried in explorer on windows 10 and have the same issue. Is there a setting or something in windows 10 that i need to look at? 

Thanks

Michael

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events