Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home page redirecting to nonexistant page

That Guy977 June 25, 2022

Going to trello.com or clicking the home page button redirects me to a non-existant/private page, how can I set it to not do that? Does trello even have a normal home page?

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
That Guy977 June 26, 2022

After clearing local storage, session storage, and cookies, relogging in has trello.com redirecting to trello.com/{username}/boards

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2022

Ah, browsers being a bit of a pain when not clearing cookies/sessions, that's always the first thing to try when there's a browser issue!

Well spotted!

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2022

That sounds like a problem with your browser or network.  

What do you mean by "clicking the home page button"?  Trello.com does not have a "home page" button.   

When we're logged into Trello, there is a sort of "home page" button - the logo and word "Trello" takes you to your "home" page.  If you're clicking that and getting a non-existant page, then something on your machine or network is changing the link.  Has your network been set up to block access to Trello?  Some corporates do that because they don't want people to use Trello to isolate and hide their work from others, and push people back into their collaboration tools.

That Guy977 June 26, 2022

Yes, that's the button I'm referring to. I don't believe trello is blocked, as I'm using a personal home network, and I can use it just fine, just that trello.com specifically redirects. I thought it mightve been a setting that I couldn't find, so I asked here, I'll try other solutions, thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events