Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Home Page empty on IOS

I've noticed with the change to workspaces that my IOS app home page is empty.  It used to exactly match the home page of the full web site. 

I have a couple boards that I use on my own - I don't do any collaborating.

When I add myself to an individual card with a due date, it will appear on my home page, but otherwise it won't show up.

Is there a way to have my cards show up on the home page of the IOS app without having to add myself to every individual card?  Just like the behaviour of the desktop website?

1 answer

0 votes

iOS shows boards you've joined.  I'm not sure what you are seeing on the web vs. what you see on your phone, but if you are looking at a particular Workspace on web with a bunch of boards which you didn't create (or are not a member of) then you would have to either Star those boards, or Join those boards to have them show up in iOS.

Or you can click the "Boards >" link next to the Workspace on iOS.

These are my boards, and I am a member of them. 
The boards show up on iOS if I navigate to boards.  I just don’t see any cards in ‘home’ on iOS which is what I use 90% of the time on desktop

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

1,383 views 12 32
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you