Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding boards others have shared with you?

nogladpuns August 25, 2020

I'm teaching a friend to use trello and, consequently, have shared a lot of my boards with them as an example. They've shared some of their new boards back with me, to get feedback and share excitement. 

The only problem with this is that the board they've shared with me now show up in my list of personal boards. I don't want to leave the board or archive it (not sure if I can archive someone else's board anyways), but I would like it hidden, or separated out into a different section at the very least.

Here's a screenshot of what I'm looking at.

I don't need their Crafting board right next to my craft projects board - that's unnecessary and confusing.

Any help - or advice on how to push this feedback to the relevant development team(s) - would be appreciated!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2020

@nogladpuns the only way to hide boards is to leave them, but one way to make your personal boards "more personal" would be to star them, then they will show up right at the top and you can drag them around to prioritise them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events