Hide names of previous team members from boards and also of current ones from each other

Vybe Digital December 3, 2019

Hi,

I am doing a trial with 4 employees currently and need to make sure that they are all kept separate (so they shouldn't know the names/contact details of the other trial participants, nor the previous users of the boards).

What's the best way to do this? Should I create 4 separate copies of the same board and give access to one each? Would they still be able to see each other's name in the team overview? Also I see in the individual cards there are entries for a previous staff. Is there a way to remove those? Not sure if that name also appears in other places.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2019

Hi there,

In order to keep these members completely separate, you would want to have a board dedicated for each of them. That way they can only see the content of that board they are a member of. As long as they aren't a member of your Trello team, they won't be able to see anything else.

Regarding the card history, there won't be way to remove a specific action that occurred from a previous member. So instead you'll want to either create a new board for each new trial member, or delete the cards on those boards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events