Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, been a Trello user for some time, suddenly gone blank and now Atlassian thinks Im a new user.

Colette Adrian May 18, 2020

Hi there, I would love some help asap please.

My saved bookmark just gives a blank screen when I press that.  I am now considered a new user by Atlassian, but uses my old profile image.  I have a new team and am using Trello for workload managment and really need all my boards back asap. Would love some assistance 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2020

@Colette Adrian you probably inadvertently created an Atlassian account with an email address that was different from your Trello email address during the update to an Atlassian account.  You should be able to login to Trello using your old email address still, since a new Trello account matching the new email has been created.

In order to get back to normal, you'll need to delete the new Atlassian account you created, then wait 14 days for it to be *really* deleted, then login again with your old email, change the email to your new one in Trello, and run through the update process again.

3 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2020

Hi @Colette Adrian ,

Welcome to the community!

You can check whether your boards are in closed boards lists or not!

Re-open a board by clicking the "Boards" menu in the header and selecting "See closed boards..." Find the board and click "Re-open".

You will need to have been a board admin to reopen a board.

Reopen closed boards from your boards drawer.

If it doesn't work ask Trello support trello.com/contact 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events