• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hi, Why i don't have the cheklist due dates availables in all teams?

I'm in the bussiness class free trial and i have the due dates for checklist task only in one team. I have 2 other teams create but i the due dates for checklist are not availables.

maybe is something i need to set up first?

Regards

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley Community Leader Jul 02, 2020

Hi @Gustavo chacon 

Welcome to the Community!

Advanced checklists are only available in BC and the free trial of BC - which are team specific. If you're running the free trial on one team, then it will show up on that team only. So if you have enabled it on one team, it will only work on the team it was set up on, not all the teams you have

BUT, before you sign up to the trial on the other 2 teams, I would caution of the cost implications of this.

Each team needs to be on BC for the advanced checklists to work. If you have 1 team - that's 1 cost of however many members of the team you have.

If you upgrade another team that doubles the price.

If you have 2 people in the free BC trial, when that trial is over it's 2 x whatever the annual cost is. If you have another team with the same 2 members, because it's another team, it'll be 2 x annual cost in addition to the original team.

E.g. I have a BC team of myself and my husband - this costs us $287.88 annually. If I started a new team with the same members this would cost us an additional $287.88 - because the teams are separate.

Does that make sense? Please tell me if I'm not making it clear and I'll try again!

Esme :)

Hi Esme, thanks for your answer, 

I understant, i just thought that with BC i was able to have have/create several teams.

So basically, with one BC i can only have 1 team and unlimited boards.

Thanks again for your response.

REgards

Esme Crutchley Community Leader Jul 02, 2020

Hi Gustavo,

Yes, Business Class is applied per team.

You can create as many free teams as you like, but be warned that if you have 10 teams that you upgrade to BC and you have 2 users (regardless of whether they're duplicates or not) and you apply BC to all of them you're looking at $287.88 x 10 annually.

I'd also point out that if you use free teams and add individuals at the team level, any one of them can upgrade the whole team to BC. With this in mind, I have previously suggested to people that if they are using free teams, have people that know how to use Trello at the team level, and add everyone else to the individual boards. That way, you know no one is going to inadvertently upgrade the whole team to BC (which could cost - a lot!)

For example, I have my BC team, where basically everything lives where I have 2 users, myself and my husband (I'm admin & he's a 'normal' user). Then I have a free team with my husband and mother on all the boards, but not members of the team.

Although these are both my teams, only 1 is BC.

Does that help? Let me know!

Esme :)

Like Leslie Gilbert likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

814 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you