Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! Is there any way to make everyday of the period from a task appear in the callendar?

Rodrigo Garcia July 15, 2022

i'm trying to use trello as an agenda in my workspace, for this, my boss want the task's period of time to show on calendar, not just the deadline. Can someone help? Is that possible?

1 answer

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2022

Hi @Rodrigo Garcia ! Trello's calendar view should show the duration of a card if you set both the start and due dates. 

calendar duration.PNG

Rodrigo Garcia July 19, 2022

Hi! so just to be clear, do i need Premium to do that? cause when i click in your link, it asks me to upgrade it. and in my normal account i do have a callendar and both the Start and Due dates are checked, as you can see in the picture bellow.

Thanks a lot for your time and answer to my question, hope you have a great day!

My trello is in PtBr so i translated the importante things to you.Inserir um pouquinho de texto.png

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2022

@Rodrigo Garcia yes, the calendar view I linked is a feature of the premium plan. Are you using the free calendar power-up? I don't believe that power-up shows both start and due dates (just the due dates). You may want to look at other calendar power-ups to see if they offer what you need https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=calendar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events