Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi I've somehow 'locked' my boards -

Ann Hall June 2, 2020

I cannot open my existing boards (I can't see my existing cards.. I can only add new ones. How do I unlock my boards?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2020

@Ann Hall hmmm did this happen after you migrated to an Atlassian account? If you logged in with a different email during migration then it's created a new Trello account for you, you should be able to login with your old email/password and get access to your old Trello account.

Ann Hall June 4, 2020

Yes I gave a new password. Big mistake!  I always keep the same email - it's my work email. 

Trello won't let me go back in and use my old password. - just jumps to Atlassian and drops me back to the cards I can't access.  :-(

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2020

@Ann Hall okay I'll see if someone from the Atlassian team can help out

Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2020

@Ann Hall Would you mind reaching out to trello.com/contact with a link to to any of the boards or cards you are missing? You could find a link from an old notification, your browser history or another user that is working on the boards? We can then investigate.

Thanks for your efforts.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events