Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with my boards disappearing

CM April 17, 2020

I changed my email address within Profile and Visibility, I then lost access to my current boards.  It seems like by doing this I got a whole new account and lost my old account. How can I restore my boards and previous access?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2020

@CM Are you using Google to login or a Trello username/password?

CM April 20, 2020

Hi.  I'm using my Trello credentials to login.

Thanks.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2020

@CM okay so when you change your email address, it asks you to sign in again with your old address to confirm. The way you would have inadvertently created a new account is most likely by creating a new *Atlassian* account with your new email address, which means your old email address probably still exists as a Trello account.

Have you tried logging into Trello with your old email address?

CM April 23, 2020

Just as you thought, it was an issue with my new and old email address and how it was configured within the accounts ( a new account was inadvertently created).  it eventually got resolved!  thanks for your follow up.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events