Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me filter Trello notification emails based on the Trello Organization.

Mark Sicignano April 9, 2017

I have more than one Organization in Trello. I use it for my personal use, for my business, and for side projects.

Given it's all in one account, all notifications of activity go to one email account. I'd like to be able to move Trello notifications for my work into a folder for my work email in Thunderbird. Looking at the raw headers and source of the message, I don't see anything that specifies that the notification is for a board that falls under my work organization.

Any suggestions how this might be accomplished or can we get a feature request for the Trello app to add an extended header to the messages like

X-Trello-Details: organization_name board_name etc, etc

Or if names can change over time, perhaps use ID's that are fixed?

Then I could easily right a filter in Thunderbird to redirect messages into folders or perform other actions on them.

If anybody has other solutions that work for them, I'm interested.

-mark

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
sg
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2017

Hey Mark,

There's not a way to do this natively in Trello, but it's a relatively common request to have more control over Trello email notifications. I'll make sure to pass along your interest in this to the team!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events