Help! I'm not getting email notifications any more Edited

Three of my colleagues suddenly stopped getting email notifications when we're tagged or when cards that we're members of are edited.

There used to be an option about desktop notifications in the settings page - but this has now vanished.

We've tried all the obvious things with no success and this problem is driving me/us absolutely crazy!!  

I'd be so grateful for any help to resolve it.

Thanks in anticipation of a host of helpful responses ...

1 answer

Hi Cathy,

There could be a few things going on here! The best thing to do would be for you to reach out to us directly at https://trello.com/contact, and include the email addresses of those people who aren't receiving notifications, as well as links to specific cards with events that they were expecting notifications for and didn't receive them.

That way, we can take a closer look at what's going on and get to the bottom of things.

Hi Michael

Sorry to be dim - how do I find / send a link to a specific card?

Thanks

Cathy 

No worries, Cathy! When you're viewing the card in question, we just need the URL that's displayed in your browser's address bar, the one that begins with https://trelllo.com...

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Feb 02, 2018 in Trello

Atlassian User Groups: Trello edition

You’re invited to our first ever Trello User Groups   Good news for current and aspiring Trello enthusiasts! We’re launching Trello User Groups so that you can network, share ideas, solve ...

1,127 views 7 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot