Hello Epics Power-Up Issues

deanlodes September 28, 2017

I enabled the new Hello Epics Power-Up on one of our boards and it's the only one I have enabled since we only have the basic membership. We are having a couple of issues:

• When I try to use it by adding a child and/or parent, a popup comes up asking me to start my 30-day trial. I'm not sure why I'm getting that at all since it's something I should just be able to use. But, clicking on the button to start the trial, nothing happens either.
  • Other team members are not able to enable it even though they do not have any other Power-ups enabled.

Can someone please help with this?

3 answers

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2019

@deanlodes @Sami Linnanvuo {Screenful} 

Hi Dean, Hello Epics requires a subscription after the 14 day trial. However, there are a number of alternatives if you want to track task dependencies. Please see my article on Medium: 3 Pioneering Ways to Track Task Dependencies in Trello.

0 votes
Sami Linnanvuo {Screenful}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 24, 2019

There is a free alternative that doesn't require subscription: 

https://screenful.com/epics-for-trello

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2017

Hi Dean,

I answered your email to Trello Support, but just to close the loop here as well for anyone following along, some of our available Power-Ups are just connector services to third-party tools, and those may require their own subscriptions in order to work. Hello Epics is one of those Power-Ups, and does require a subscription there to use that Power-Up.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events