Has anyone had any issues turning on the integration between Slack and Trello?

Colin Homer September 23, 2021

We have the integration enabled on Trello for slack but I have a user advising the following :

The Slack plugin for Trello is available and does not seem to be restricted by our organisational security policy. However, when I try to configure its preferences the full list of channels are not available to me. Also, the submit button does not seem to register my preferences in any case (and sends me back to step 1 with no error or success message).

Any suggestions would be welcomed we are basically trying to setup the following:- 

"when I make a change on a Trello board, I am updated on a linked Slack channel."

2 answers

0 votes
Tony Knopp
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2021

Hey @Colin Homer 

It sounds like you may be having trouble with the power-up configuration screen and the list of channels.

If so, we've seen instances of the Slack API giving us an incomplete response when fetching the list of possible channels to link with. 

Can you try reloading the power-up configuration screen and see if its consistently reproduce-able? 

Thanks,

Tony

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2021

Hi @Colin Homer welcome to the Atlassian community forum.

May I request you to reach out to the slack help center with the screenshots.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events