HOW I CAN CANCEL MY BUSINESS CLASS ?

Usman Saleem August 14, 2021

HOW I CAN CANCEL MY BUSINESS CLASS ?

1 answer

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2021

Hi @Usman Saleem 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can follow this article to cancel/downgrade your Trello Business plan https://help.trello.com/article/836-cancel-trello-business-class

Have a nice day!

Usman Saleem August 15, 2021

doesn't work  

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2021

What are you doing differently to the article?  What does "doesn't work" mean (i.e. what are you doing and what is the response to your actions?)

(And please DON'T SHOUT when you answer that, it's hard to read and some find it quite rude)

Below is snapshot of my billing page, so tell me where is cancellation option?

Capture.JPG

and i am not shouting, i am just asking, the answer you provided doesn't work for me. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2021

Your original question was shouted at us, thank you for not doing it again.

The cancellation option is below the billing history.  It will not be there if you have already cancelled.

Again incomplete and unclear answer annoying & irritating me. 

then tell me how long will it take to cancel and refund the balance ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 15, 2021

No, it's an answer you do not like.  And it is complete because it answers your question.

It's not my fault you did not ask the question you should have.  

Thanks for your very unprofessional way of dealing with your client with rudest behavior. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 15, 2021

You are not my client, this is a public forum for people to discuss Atlassian stuff.   I do not think I have been rude anywhere, I have been trying to explain the situation, given the information you have provided, in the simplest way I can.

I can't help if you think it's rude to give someone an answer they do not like, or fail to answer a question that has not been answered.  I don't believe those actions to be rude, but I am sorry that you do.

I am sorry, i misunderstood this forum as i thought i am asking question to atlassian representatives. My bad👎 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 15, 2021

No problem, it happens more than I'd like, I don't think some of the places that refer people here make it as clear as they could that it's a public forum rather than support.

Trello is one of the better ones, if you land on the right page.  

https://trello.com/contact#/ is the best place to go for stuff the Community can't help with (we can talk a lot about all aspects of Trello, but if it's completely dead or it's about Billing, we can't do much more than point at Atlassian contacts). 

That page has four options, and I think you should hit the fourth one for billing support.  (The third one is clearly labelled "community" and does land you back here!)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events