HELP! Trying to set up using Trello Gold and quota cut off with setting up and testing

christie paige June 17, 2019

I am in the process of building my Trello , I have Trello Gold and while I am setting up and  testing, I now find myself "cut off" by monthly quota count and nothing is working.... This is extremely frustrating as it shuts everything down, I cannot move forward until resets next month. 

Why are the quota counts even there in the first month while setting up and testing to be sure is working properly???

I have emailed support but they are not very quick in responding and in the meantime I am dead in the water....  Any suggestions would be very appreciated

1 answer

0 votes
Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2019

Hi Christie,

Thanks so much for reaching out about the Butler commands for Trello Gold users. It's great that you're experimenting in Trello, and I'm sorry to hear the limit came up sooner than expected. They add up quickly! I see one of my teammates from Support emailed you back about this, and we'll reach out again to complete your request.

For the visibility within this Community, I'd like to share our official help doc which outlines the Butler quota limits for each type of Trello plan:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events