Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Chat Power-UP

Soukaina DERAOUI May 13, 2022

I am trying to connect my Trello account (Premium Trial) with Google Chat (Google Workspace Essentials Starter - Free Plan). I have followed the steps mentionned in this article : Trello for Google Hangouts Chat - Trello Help.

I would like to receive messages (alerts) about the progress of my tasks directly in a specific Google Chat Space or conversation.

Actually, I was able to activate the Power-Up Hangouts Chat in Trello but I couldn't connect Trello with the Google Chat. Everytime, this error is shown : failed to enable Hangouts Chat for this board (see picture below).

Finally, can you confirm if Google Chat is supported by Trello ? If not, is there any other way to connect Trello with Chat ?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Vishaal S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 19, 2022

Hi Soukaina,

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

That is indeed strange- Would you mind contacting us via the contact form: https://trello.com/contact and sending us a link to the board you're attempting to add to enable the Hangouts Chat integration? It's possible you don't have the right permissions to enable Power-Ups on that board.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events