It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Google Calendar & Trello Due Date Setting

Can we change the due date setting for 30min segments? Right now it's shows up on the calendar for 1 hour

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sharon Helms Community Leader Oct 09, 2019

Hi @Eric Goldstein ,

I've been able to do this using the Cronofy power-up instead of the Calendar power-up. Here's a great article by @Katrin Anger that describes the different calendar power-ups available.

The Cronofy power-up lets you sync your cards to a Google calendar, and you can change event durations to the length of your choosing (like 30 minutes). I attached a screenshot here -- on my Google calendar card events shows up as 30 min not 1 hour.

Hope this helps! - Sharon

Calendar sync settings.png

Esme Crutchley Community Leader Oct 10, 2019

This is exactly what I was going to suggest, it's been a life saver!

great! how long does the sync take? i added a due date using the due date functionality on a card, but it's not showing on the Google Calendar I chose yet. thank you!

Sharon Helms Community Leader Oct 10, 2019

Good to hear you're trying it! I haven't tested, but the article I linked to suggests:

...my tests revealed that the syncing from Trello back into the Google Calendar can take a couple of hours. The syncing from the Google Cal to Trello, happens instantly, however.

There is some way to set due date(start-finish) since a card , not just for the board?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,492 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you