Google Calendar & Trello Due Date Setting

Eric Goldstein October 9, 2019

Can we change the due date setting for 30min segments? Right now it's shows up on the calendar for 1 hour

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2019

Hi @Eric Goldstein ,

I've been able to do this using the Cronofy power-up instead of the Calendar power-up. Here's a great article by @Katrin Anger that describes the different calendar power-ups available.

The Cronofy power-up lets you sync your cards to a Google calendar, and you can change event durations to the length of your choosing (like 30 minutes). I attached a screenshot here -- on my Google calendar card events shows up as 30 min not 1 hour.

Hope this helps! - Sharon

Calendar sync settings.png

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2019

This is exactly what I was going to suggest, it's been a life saver!

Eric Goldstein October 10, 2019

great! how long does the sync take? i added a due date using the due date functionality on a card, but it's not showing on the Google Calendar I chose yet. thank you!

Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2019

Good to hear you're trying it! I haven't tested, but the article I linked to suggests:

...my tests revealed that the syncing from Trello back into the Google Calendar can take a couple of hours. The syncing from the Google Cal to Trello, happens instantly, however.
Luis Higuera September 14, 2020

There is some way to set due date(start-finish) since a card , not just for the board?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events