Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Calendar Sync

Wolfgang Schwingenheuer July 21, 2022

Hello, 
I am using Trello for quite a long time, but now I am struggling with the synchronisation between Trello and my Google calendar. 
I am using the Calendar Power Up and added the calendar by url to my Google calendar.

That initial setup works flawlessly and all cards with a due date are set as a date in Google.

But when I changed the due date of any Trello card, that change is not synced - the date remains the original one for at least 24 hours (that's how long I am waiting for a re-sync right now).
Do I miss something?
Thanks in advance for any help,

Wolfgang

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2022

@Wolfgang Schwingenheuer welcome to the community! i actually noticed this recently as well when i was trying to use the calendar sync, so it's not just you. You might want to reach out to support and report this as a bug. I gave up because I didn't care about the sync as much, but I agree its extremely annoying if you're planning to use the sync that it doesn't actually change the calendar event if you change the dates inside Trello

(you can make a support ticket here: https://trello.com/en/contact)

Wolfgang Schwingenheuer July 21, 2022

Hello Brittany and thanks for the reply,

I actually gave up and (re-)connected Cronofy which works like a charm and on top of that is free for one board.
I can even re-arrange the Trello dates in my Google calendar and have them re-synced.

But again thank you and have a great weekend!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events