Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get back background photo, Make Trello Favicon color blue instead of green

jane f January 21, 2018

my Trello favicon in chrome was green. i wanted the favicon to be blue, matching the icon color in android to mentally help me identify the tab quicker if the icon was consistent across platforms. the green always threw me off.

note that my personal board was a clone of the Trello Welcome board with the puppies-on-grass photo as a background.

i saw another user question on the favicon color at:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions/Trello-favicon-keeps-changing-colors-in-Chrome-tab-why/qaq-p/619443

with an answer that the favicon matches the board theme.

i went to the board menu to change the theme color from green to blue. i went with the option to change the background color, and i'm afraid i simply lost the puppies background and made the whole background blue. 

can anybody suggest how i can get the puppies photo background again? i still have the welcome board but i see no way to copy the background from it. also, i'd still like the favicon to remain blue?

suggestions?

thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2018

Hi Jane,

Indeed, the favicon will match the board color, so when you changed the background to blue, the favicon should have also changed to blue, though there may have been a short delay there.

As for the puppy background, it sounds like this might have come from Unsplash, and there's no way to revert that change. Trello isn't able to maintain any history of which photos you used from Unsplash, but you can try searching for it again via Unsplash to get that or something similar: http://help.trello.com/article/818-changing-board-backgrounds

jane f January 23, 2018

thank you for your answer. sounds like if i want the background again, i will have to clone the welcome board again and replace the cards with my current cards. the problem is, it seems that the favicon will change back to green, and i'm guessing that is due to the greenness of the grass in the photo. is there anything i can do to change it to blue once it turns to green?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events