Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GANTT CHART

GEORGIOS SKLIAS December 20, 2018

Hi, I am trying to finbd  a powerfull  gantt chart for  trello, do you have a suggetion. 

Thank you.

1 answer

1 vote
Christos Moysiadis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2018

Hi @GEORGIOS SKLIAS

with a quick search in google you can find many of these and i'm quite sure that you have already done it. 

The link above has a top 5 as you can see. Suggetions vary and its personal and a bit different for each team. So the best option for me at least is to try and see which fit in your situation

Best regards

CM

GEORGIOS SKLIAS December 20, 2018

I have  chosen the  bigpicture  that is not  in the  list  of 5 but i has some problems such as that I cant see all the  cards. Do you  know  if There is  a  collaboration with  jira  gantt charts?

Thnaks

Christos Moysiadis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2018

As i see its produced by the same company! This gives me the logic assumption that somehow they should be collaborate these 2. If not, then is there maybe any configuration that should be made? 

Any of this posts helps too maybe:?

Tomek-SoftwarePlant
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2019

@GEORGIOS SKLIAS, we (SoftwarePlant) develop BigPicture Power-Up for Trello so, please, raise a support ticket via our Portal and briefly describe all the issues you've recently encountered.

We'll be glad to help.

Best,
Tomek

GEORGIOS SKLIAS January 5, 2019

Hi Tomek,

Using  Big Picture it has a lot of  delay to open.

Tomek-SoftwarePlant
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 13, 2019

@GEORGIOS SKLIAS, do you mean loading time is the issue? 

If so, I encourage you to contact us via our Portal so we could talk this over. 

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Best,
Tomek

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events