From the home Your items view, to why not a board members items views ?

Eric.Corairie February 12, 2022

Hello,

Instead of switching from boards to Home in order to get the items list assigned to me
would it be possible to add this item view selection to the filter menu of each Board ?
by this way it could be also be possible to select Items view, and a board member, this would filter the cards containing items on going to the selected member
Ours, but also the ones assigned to others. This would help when we check actions pending
And for ourselves this would prevent to have to move from home view to the Boards
Buttler doesn't allow to create a button providing this functionality

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nathan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2022

Hi @Eric.Corairie 

Nathan here from Trello Support, I hope you're doing okay?

This should be possible with the Table view that's available in our Premium plan, it allows you to see all the cards on a board in a table rather than in their individual lists and you can then filter to see all the cards assigned to you or any other member of your team.

Here's a link where you can find out more about our table view - https://help.trello.com/article/1235-workspace-table-view

Eric.Corairie February 21, 2022

Hi @Nathan Smith 

Thanks for your reply. Reading it I understand I have not been clear about what I fingerpoint

To precise, I'm speaking about the Checklist-items. When they are assigned to someone

It would be simple and really useful if we could select this search in the Filter board button.

Today we need to switch to our individual Trello Home view, in order to get the view summarizing the Checklist-items assigned to each. And there is no way for a team, to make a Checklist-items review all together

Hoping this is clearer 

Nathan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2022

Hey @Eric.Corairie 

Thanks for confirming that! 

While it's not possible to do this at the moment, I've passed your interest in this onto our team for consideration - feel free to let me know if there's any other details you'd like me to send their way!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events