From Trello to supplier

Christophe Ullens April 19, 2017

Hi, 

In our creative workflow, we would like to be able to send a trello card and the attachment (pdf ready to print) to our supplier by gmail.
Our supplier doesn't have access to Trello, and the email should contain the pdf and shipping info.

Is anyone of you has a powerup or other idea, please share ;-)

thx

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Devon Henderson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2017

Hello, Christophe!

Fortunately, you have a few options! You can use a product like Zapier or IFTTT to do this work for you. I suggest Zapier, as it gives you finer control of the output email. If you are unfamiliar with Zapier, it can be found here https://zapier.com and is a product that lets you connect various web services to create triggered effects. 

My suggestion would be a Zap where you either move a card to a list when it's ready to send, or apply a label. Then you can have it generate and send an email that plugs any variety of information from your Trello card into the email itself. You can have it add the card note, for example, as the email body. It can attach your card attachments to the email, too. It's quite flexible, and you can make the specific workflow you need.

If you have any questions on how to set this up, I'm happy to help!

Christophe Ullens April 24, 2017

Thanks for your help. Worked perfectly. Have a great day

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events