Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free trial ended on a paid Premium

Giannina Rositto October 21, 2021

Hi people! 

We have a paid premium package... instead of that, now we have ir our work space a sign that says "the free trial of Premium is ended". Why???

We already paid 1 year of Premium for 25 members, we have 14 boards and 1 work space.

Thanks for your help!

4 answers

1 vote
cdb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2021

Hi @Giannina Rositto

This is a known display bug on our end that we are working on fixing - if your account is already paid, you can safely close the banner and your account should be fine.

If you have any other issues, please open a support ticket via trello.com/contact and we'll help you out.

Matthew Davis October 27, 2021

Thanks, @cdb I opened a ticket and got a response to clear cache, which worked. Glad it's a known bug. Thanks again!

1 vote
Wojciech Smoliński October 22, 2021

Hi

In our workspace we have similar issue. When I asked workspace administrator I receive information that all billing related setting are set correctly. This issue started at 20 or 21 of October. To add some context our workspace was converted from Business Class to Premium plan automatically.

Rgds

0 votes
Matthew Davis October 26, 2021

Our paid business class (now premium) workspace is experiencing this as well. Our bill is coming due on Nov 23, but not sure why some boards are throwing this message (green banner):

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 3.22.13 PM.png

[image description: a green banner appears at top of Trello board, reading "The free trial of Premium has ended for E. H. Little Library"]

I confirmed both the board and user experiencing this are paid members/workspace board. 

I presume this is a bug. I just opened a support ticket.

Wojciech Smoliński October 26, 2021

It's looks like the bug is affecting only boards created before Business Class to Premium conversion.

Like Matthew Davis likes this
0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 21, 2021

The Premium subscription is for each Workspace. Maybe you are looking at boards in a different Workspace?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events