Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Free trial ended on a paid Premium

Edited

Hi people! 

We have a paid premium package... instead of that, now we have ir our work space a sign that says "the free trial of Premium is ended". Why???

We already paid 1 year of Premium for 25 members, we have 14 boards and 1 work space.

Thanks for your help!

4 answers

1 vote
cdb Atlassian Team Oct 26, 2021

Hi @Giannina Rositto

This is a known display bug on our end that we are working on fixing - if your account is already paid, you can safely close the banner and your account should be fine.

If you have any other issues, please open a support ticket via trello.com/contact and we'll help you out.

Thanks, @cdb I opened a ticket and got a response to clear cache, which worked. Glad it's a known bug. Thanks again!

Hi

In our workspace we have similar issue. When I asked workspace administrator I receive information that all billing related setting are set correctly. This issue started at 20 or 21 of October. To add some context our workspace was converted from Business Class to Premium plan automatically.

Rgds

Our paid business class (now premium) workspace is experiencing this as well. Our bill is coming due on Nov 23, but not sure why some boards are throwing this message (green banner):

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 3.22.13 PM.png

[image description: a green banner appears at top of Trello board, reading "The free trial of Premium has ended for E. H. Little Library"]

I confirmed both the board and user experiencing this are paid members/workspace board. 

I presume this is a bug. I just opened a support ticket.

It's looks like the bug is affecting only boards created before Business Class to Premium conversion.

Like Matthew Davis likes this
0 votes

The Premium subscription is for each Workspace. Maybe you are looking at boards in a different Workspace?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,406 views 28 42
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you