Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow public boards

IevgenM October 11, 2017

I'm interested to see public board within my boards. I'm following Starling bank development and they show roadmap here https://trello.com/b/wp8bOZPL.

Would be great  just to see it in my Mac Trello app.

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2017

Hey Ievgen

In order for boards to appear in the app (desktop or mobile), you do need to be a member of the board.  If it's a public board that you want to follow, you will only be able to view it with a link to the website.  Additionally, you can subscribe to the board if you'd like to receive notifications.

IevgenM October 11, 2017

Thank you!

But why not to allow public boards? That would simplify sync between devices and usage of native app instead of browser.

Eugen

Lucia Steele July 18, 2019

Hello Matthew, I wonder if you can offer some suggestions: a public board I am not interested in popped up on my boards. I cannot do anything with it and I am not listed as a participant. How can I delete it from my boards? Is there a way?

Thanks. It annoys me enormously because it is a public energy service which offer no way out and no contact on their website...

Lucia

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events