cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First question ever! help on date format

Agus.arganaraz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 8, 2023

Hello to you all! I am trying to create two cards:

current date of the week, number and month (TOMORROW). I believe I can write this down: {date~dddd, MMMM Do YYYY}. But I was hoping I could say the day in spanish (Lunes, instead of Monday, etc)... Days of the week are: lunes, martes, miércoles, jueves, viernes, sábado, domingo 

next day and the otherone showing the date of the week, number and month (TOMORROW). I have no idea how to do this.

I have no programation skills whatsoever, and this is my first question on a blog, so please be kind :)

Thanks for your help,

Agus

1 answer

0 votes
Halyna Kudlak _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 8, 2023

Hi Agus,

Here is how you can create two cards that show the day of the week and date in Spanish for tomorrow:

Card 1: {now()+86400000|date(dddd)|uppercase|replace(Monday=lunes,Tuesday=martes,Wednesday=miércoles,Thursday=jueves,Friday=viernes,Saturday=sábado,Sunday=domingo)}

This will show the day of the week in Spanish for tomorrow's date.

Card 2:
{now()+86400000|date(d MMMM yyyy)}

This will show tomorrow's date in the format "10 agosto 2023".

So in summary:

Card 1 will show the Spanish day name (e.g. "miércoles") Card 2 will show the date in Spanish format (e.g. "10 agosto 2023")

Both cards are using the {now()+86400000} syntax to get tomorrow's date, and then formatting that date in different ways.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events