It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Finding due dates with the funnel

I used to be able to click a funnel on a Trello board and find cards that were due the same day, same week, or overdue. I am no longer seeing the funnel. Is this feature gone? Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I have the same problem-no more filter button.  I do not have a "search cards" bar.  I needsssss to filter!

I am so dependent on that filter!

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader May 16, 2019

@Sherri Wilson Johnson do you mean filtering?

https://help.trello.com/article/787-filtering-cards-on-a-board

The Trello team are currently running an interface experiment which renames the "filter" function in the menu as "search cards". The functionality is still the same, and it's not to be confused with the search bar at the top which searches across all boards (even though you would be forgiven for confusing the two if they're both called "search" ;)

Right. I do not have a filtering button. And I used to have an icon that looked like a funnel but it's gone now. Thoughts?

Like Jennie Johnston likes this
Iain Dooley Community Leader May 17, 2019

@Sherri Wilson Johnson @Jennie Johnston the functionality hasn't changed it's just labelled differently 

I did not have the search cards feature last week but it's there now!! Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,492 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you