Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding due dates with the funnel

Sherri Wilson Johnson May 16, 2019

I used to be able to click a funnel on a Trello board and find cards that were due the same day, same week, or overdue. I am no longer seeing the funnel. Is this feature gone? Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jennie Johnston May 17, 2019

I have the same problem-no more filter button.  I do not have a "search cards" bar.  I needsssss to filter!

Sherri Wilson Johnson May 17, 2019

I am so dependent on that filter!

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2019

@Sherri Wilson Johnson do you mean filtering?

https://help.trello.com/article/787-filtering-cards-on-a-board

The Trello team are currently running an interface experiment which renames the "filter" function in the menu as "search cards". The functionality is still the same, and it's not to be confused with the search bar at the top which searches across all boards (even though you would be forgiven for confusing the two if they're both called "search" ;)

Sherri Wilson Johnson May 17, 2019

Right. I do not have a filtering button. And I used to have an icon that looked like a funnel but it's gone now. Thoughts?

Like Jennie Johnston likes this
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2019

@Sherri Wilson Johnson @Jennie Johnston the functionality hasn't changed it's just labelled differently 

Sherri Wilson Johnson May 19, 2019

I did not have the search cards feature last week but it's there now!! Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events