Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filtering cards on board from web app doesn't work on CJK characters.

Bo Hu May 18, 2021

It seems filtering only works on prefix match for CJK characters.

For example I have a card named "中文测试", using query "中文" shows the card, while the result is empty on query "测试"。

hb-ThinkCentre-M720t-N0000 - TigerVNC 2021-05-19 14-42-59.pnghb-ThinkCentre-M720t-N0000 - TigerVNC 2021-05-19 14-43-19.png

The interest part is that it works on mobile apps and from the top search bar.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

Hi @Bo Hu 👋

That is very interesting. I would recommend raising this directly with Trello's support as they will be able to work on fixing the issue, you can raise a ticket here >> https://trello.com/en-GB/contact#/

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Bo Hu May 20, 2021

Cool. I've created a ticket to Trello support.

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

Awesome, well good luck in your quest to get this fixed 😃

P.S. To help others members in the same boat find this solution and updates on this easily you can accept the answer above.

Have a great day Bo!

Like Sarah Preston likes this
Bo Hu May 23, 2021

I've got a response from the support team. The issue has been on the task list of Trello product team for a while, the support team have upvoted it on my behalf.

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2021

That's great news @Bo Hu! I'll make sure to loop anyone who faces this issue on the Community back to your post 😃

Like Sarah Preston likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events