Filter cards

Rebecca Bergfeldt June 3, 2019

Menu.jpg

How do I filter cards? Always had a functionality for filtering, but now it is gone. Help me please...

1 answer

1 vote
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2019

Hi @Rebecca Bergfeldt check out this thread, the filter has moved.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Can-t-filter-cards/qaq-p/1006418

Let me know if this helps.

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2019

Just did a double check, the filter icon is gone for me too now, I would recommend contacting support@trello.com directly.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 4, 2019

I just heard from the Trello team that this is a bug and they are working on resolving it. Thanks for your patience.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2019

Hi @Rebecca Bergfeldt I was asking the Trello team about this yesterday. They confirmed that it is a verbiage change (Search and Filter functionality have been merged). Trello support is going to update the documentation to ensure this change is reflected and to remove any confusion surrounding this update. Thanks for your patience.

Like Stephen Sifers likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events