Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter cards with "no dates" or "marked as incomplete".

Hugo LARREDE October 14, 2021

Hello. Before the recent update, we could filter cards with "no dates" or "marked as incomplete". The objective was to hide completed cards. It was possible before, but not anymore. Is there any solution?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Raymond Wang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2021

Hi @Hugo LARREDE, this week we just rolled out a new change to move the filtering experience in Trello from the board sidebar to the header. Filtering by due date status is still achievable! You can find more details here: https://help.trello.com/article/787-filtering-cards-on-a-board

Let me know if that helps!

Hugo LARREDE October 16, 2021

Hello @Raymond Wang . Thanks for your answer. Indeed, I know where to access filters. But I want to display both cards with "no dates" and the ones "marked as incomplete" at the same time. So that I can see the incoming cards and the ones we keep in the backlog for which we do not have deadlines yet. It was possible before the update but not anymore. This would be a major downgrade for me.

Like Raymond Wang likes this
Raymond Wang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2021

@Hugo LARREDE: Got it! Sorry for misunderstanding your original question.

We hear you that there was a regression in the ability to filter for cards without due dates set at the same time as cards with incomplete due dates attached to them — this was unintentional, and will be fixed in an update later today or early tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Like Hugo LARREDE likes this
Hugo LARREDE October 18, 2021

Thanks @Raymond Wang . It works now !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events