Filter based on subscribed cards

I am looking for a filter to get not only the cards I am a member of, but to get all the cards I have subscribed to. Is there a way to do this ?

We separate being a member and subscribing in order to know who's responsible for a task (=member) and who wants to be kept updated (=simple subscribe), so I  cannot join all cards I subscribe to.

1 answer

0 vote
Steven Grady Atlassian Team Oct 09, 2017

Hey Maxime,

That's not currently a feature of Trello, but I'll pass on the feedback to the team!

Steven
Trello Support

hello. ANy news on this?

thanks in advance

For the same reason as the original poster mentioned, this would also be a very useful feature for myself and my team.

Is there any news that can be reported on this? Is it under consideration, planned, in development etc.

Thanks,

Dean

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Apr 23, 2018 in Trello

Using Trello to manage events

As a Jira power user, I was at first doubtful that Trello could benefit my workflow. Jira already uses boards (ones you can customize!), so why would I even need to use Trello?! In this post you will...

789 views 10 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you