It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Filter Overdue Cards in Trello on Android

Is there any way that through the Android App you can filter cards which are overdue?  I can't find such an option and it would be very convenient.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley Community Leader Mar 11, 2019

@Mark Cassar you can't filter by due date on the mobile app, but you can search by due date and restrict to a given board:

https://help.trello.com/article/972-filtering-vs-searching

the recent searches conveniently show up in the history, for example a common search I use on mobile is:

@me due:overdue

Thanks for your reply.  However, it is quite inconvenient to do such a search as I have to type in the @me due:overdue board:[name of board which is quite long].  Filtering like you can on desktop would be so good.  Is it because it's not yet available on Android as it seems like for iOS it is available as per article - https://help.trello.com/article/1060-filtering-cards-on-a-board-in-ios?

Iain Dooley Community Leader Mar 12, 2019

@Mark Cassar oh right, so you can! When I filter on the iOS app by due date, it prefixes my filter term with a tilde (~) so try manually typing this into the filter on the board:

~overdue

@Mark Cassar btw i had my wires crossed, the reason I use the @me due:overdue is to see a list across all boards more similar to the Cards view which is missing on mobile. I don't use due dates very much so never noticed that I could or couldn't filter by due date on a board :)

@Iain Dooley Thanks for your reply again.  I tried with the "~overdue" as a filter on the board but it didn't work out :/ 

It's a real pity it seems it's not possible on Android.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,598 views 14 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you