Filter Overdue Cards in Trello on Android

Mark Cassar March 11, 2019

Is there any way that through the Android App you can filter cards which are overdue?  I can't find such an option and it would be very convenient.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2019

@Mark Cassar you can't filter by due date on the mobile app, but you can search by due date and restrict to a given board:

https://help.trello.com/article/972-filtering-vs-searching

the recent searches conveniently show up in the history, for example a common search I use on mobile is:

@me due:overdue

Mark Cassar March 12, 2019

Thanks for your reply.  However, it is quite inconvenient to do such a search as I have to type in the @me due:overdue board:[name of board which is quite long].  Filtering like you can on desktop would be so good.  Is it because it's not yet available on Android as it seems like for iOS it is available as per article - https://help.trello.com/article/1060-filtering-cards-on-a-board-in-ios?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2019

@Mark Cassar oh right, so you can! When I filter on the iOS app by due date, it prefixes my filter term with a tilde (~) so try manually typing this into the filter on the board:

~overdue

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2019

@Mark Cassar btw i had my wires crossed, the reason I use the @me due:overdue is to see a list across all boards more similar to the Cards view which is missing on mobile. I don't use due dates very much so never noticed that I could or couldn't filter by due date on a board :)

Mark Cassar March 12, 2019

@Iain Dooley Thanks for your reply again.  I tried with the "~overdue" as a filter on the board but it didn't work out :/ 

It's a real pity it seems it's not possible on Android.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events