Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature suggestion: filter email signature images from comments emailed to cards

Li-Wen Yip October 14, 2018

Hi,

I know there's a few questions already asking about this but I have a solution to suggest.

Issue is that when comments are emailed to a card, any images in people's email signatures are added as attachments:

I understand you want to err on the side of not stripping data to avoid data loss.

Can I suggest the following solution:

2018-10-15 11_44_50-Spherical pendants on A Block verandah on CEDP Lighting - Gilroy _ Trello.png

Clicking "Block" (or call it whatever you want) would delete the image, delete all identical images from other cards, and prevent all identical images from being attached in future. 

Or if you're really paranoid about data loss, quarantine suspected nuisance images in a separate area so they are not shown by default but can be retrieved if necessary.

Hope that's helpful

1 answer

0 votes
Denise
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2018

Hi Li-Wen,

Thanks for bringing up that pain point. I went ahead passed your suggestion on to our team so they can take that into consideration when they look into improving the email-to-board/email-to-care feature.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events