Failed to remove member from board or team

astron April 25, 2019

Hello,

We have encountered issue when trying to remove member from board and team. The member got removed when clicked the remove button, but after a while or just after refreshing the page, those removed member reappeared.

We tried to remove member from board first or remove from team first , but neither worked.

2 answers

0 votes
astron April 26, 2019

Hi Iain, 

In the beginning, members were removed from board and team in the member overview page. Members were still appearing on each board afterward. Then the member was removed again from the board in the individual board page. 

After log out and log in. All the removed members reappeared (as well as their assignment of boards).  

Thanks for your help, 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2019

@astron I can see the issue, but I can't help resolve it you will need to send that screen recording to support@trello.com 

astron April 28, 2019

Just sent the video to support@trello.com.  Hope they can fix the problem. 

Thanks anyway. 

Xavier Canosa Ferreira May 4, 2021

I have the same bug

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2019

@astron that sounds like some sort of bug, I would recommend recording the behaviour in a screencast eg. with useloom.com and sending that recording to support@trello.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events