Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting PDF from other apps into Trello fails intermittently

arran.pezeskhi October 25, 2019

Hi all,

I use my iPad pro to write notes ( in GoodNote5) and create PDF files, then within the app (where I create the PDF) i export the PDF into trello for it to create a card and attach the PDF file.

It creates the card 100% of the time however 50% of the time it fails to attach the PDF file.

I thought it might be something to do with GoodNotes app so i tried with some other apps with same results.

The PDF files are around 1 MB up to 10 MBs so nothing too huge, it seems like it has nothing to do with the file size and any PDF could fail/succeed in uploading.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2019

Hey Arran,

Sorry to hear about that. The attachment size limit for free Trello accounts is 10MB, so any PDFs larger than that won't be added, unless you have a subscription like Trello Gold or Business Class.

Are you noticing that only larger PDFs are failing or is this occurring for smaller ones as well? If so, send us an email at support@trello.com with one of those PDFs and we can have a closer look!

Manuel Alonso Gonzalez January 8, 2020

Hola. A mi también me pasa. No importa si el archivo es grande o pequeño. Solo consigo agregar archivos alguna vez. Pero si que crea la tarjeta.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events