Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting Full Boards from Trello

Louise Joyce February 12, 2018

How can I export my full Trello dashboard into PDF or similar format?

This is to display all cards at once with non-Trello users whilst offline.

Many thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Dan Ellis September 17, 2018

We use Trello for meetings and come back to the same board week after week.  It's sometimes useful to keep a copy for our records.

We would prefer a nice PDF output, but the best we've managed to find so far is a Power-up called "Agile Cards" - which temporarily does the job.

(The Power-Up's intention seemed to be to print out the Trello board to pin each card to a wall).

If anyone has a more appropriate recommendation then I'd be glad of the recommendation.

Dan

0 votes
Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2018

Hi Louise,

If you are a business class user you can export your board in CSV. Steps for exporting can be found here.

If you are not a business class user you can export in Javascript Object Notation (JSON) but don't believe this would fit the use case you were looking to address. 

Hope this helps,
Danny 

Louise Joyce February 14, 2018

Thanks Danny - We're not Business Class users however CSV or JSON are not the formats I was looking for.   I've been able to create what I need using the snipping tool. 

Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2018

Thanks for the update Louise.

Have a great day!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events